Requests for domain changes

jje

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, when I'm trying to park a co.cc domain, in cPanel it shows

"Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 114.207.244.190,114.207.244.187,114.207.244.188,114.207.244.189,211.63.185.157 "

I've already setup my NS as ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, but cPanel didn't accept it. What can I do now? If I'll have to use nameservers with the IPs given earlier, then pls tell me about the procedure.

*Note: co.cc supports NS and Zone Editor options. But in NS section, it only allows to use nameservers but no IPs. And in zone editor area, it has Host, TTL, Type [A, MX, CNAME, NS or TXT] and Value fields.

Hope now you'll be able to help me easily :)

What action would you like me to perform? :)

Have you considered 'Parking' your other domains, or adding them as an 'Addon' domain?

Could you change my domain name to PBechthold.com from P.Bechthold.info.

I will use the addons for my other domains at some point but I do not even own P.Bechthold.info. it was a typo.

old: P.Bechthold.info

new: PBechthold.com

C: pdbechth

Hi, I think I finally understand how the whole hosting + DNS + domain stuff works together. I will need to change my domain one last time though since I am hosting PBechthold.com myself.

Old: PBECHTHOLD.COM

New: PAULBECHTHOLD.INFO

cPanel: pdbechth

Thanks a bundle.

Hi, I think I finally understand how the whole hosting + DNS + domain stuff works together. I will need to change my domain one last time though since I am hosting PBechthold.com myself. Old: PBECHTHOLD.COM New: PAULBECHTHOLD.INFO cPanel: pdbechth Thanks a bundle.

Okay your domain name is now:

paulbechthold.info

Give it 24 hours to resolve.

I would like my domain name to be changed

current domain: microvern.co.cc

new domain: absolutelygrim.heliohost.org

cPanel username: zombeast

thanks in advance

Okay your domain name is now:

absolutelygrim.heliohost.org

Give it 24 hours to resolve.