Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if I'm gunna bother with any of the new Zelda games. After Ocarina of Time they have been too repetitive and they have had the dumbest ideas. Especially Majora's Mask. I also despise the new look of Link in the Gamecube games.

I dont know if I'm gunna bother with any of the new Zelda games. After Ocarina of Time they have been too repetitive and they have had the dumbest ideas. Especially Majora's Mask. I also despise the new look of Link in the Gamecube games.

yeah, i dont like what they did with windwaker. they got rid of the clasic look of him. and then 2d versions of that link were made for the GBA! and thats the image they put on link games now. i also didnt like the storyline of it.

I've always liked the storyline for the Zelda series. it just draws me in.

Anyways, i've benn watching tv programs, and the only reason they gave WW cell-shaded graphics was because they wanted to 'explore Link's childhood' whatever that means. The next one will be about him when he's mature, so naturally there'll be better graphics. it's all there in the link.