Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Since the Nintendo Revolution is gonna be very backwards-compatible, instead of buying a GC just for this new Zelda I'll wait t'ill next year or whenever the new Nintendo comesout before getting it. The game is definately worth it tho it's just that money doesn't come by me as much as it used to lol. The designers liked cel-shading because of the way Link could now show emotions like feear and happiness. It still seemed pretty-much like a kiddy-game to me tho. I played it for the story tho which was sorta interesting. OoT wasn't too hard but it was definately fun. MM kinda sucks tho...there isn't even much of main quest...too many side things you had to do to get to the different dungeons IMO, which annoyed me to the point of not having beaten it to this day. One featureI like about Twilight Princess is the ability to be a Wolf :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That the new one? Twilight Princess? doesnt seem much like the name of a zelda game to me... but w/e. I never even got to the first dungeon in MM. Didnt bother going much past the first battle against the dude trying to crash the moon.

Since the Nintendo Revolution is gonna be very backwards-compatible, instead of buying a GC just for this new Zelda I'll wait t'ill next year or whenever the new Nintendo comesout before getting it. The game is definately worth it tho it's just that money doesn't come by me as much as it used to lol. The designers liked cel-shading because of the way Link could now show emotions like feear and happiness. It still seemed pretty-much like a kiddy-game to me tho. I played it for the story tho which was sorta interesting. OoT wasn't too hard but it was definately fun. MM kinda sucks tho...there isn't even much of main quest...too many side things you had to do to get to the different dungeons IMO, which annoyed me to the point of not having beaten it to this day. One featureI like about Twilight Princess is the ability to be a Wolf :)

Most of us knew the backwards compatibility, I knew it before E3(one day, wow...), plus there was an "E3 Topic." Alot of people are gonna buy a Revolution for that too... I mean, and game that sells a console that came out after ther game... now THATS backwards compatibility. As for the windwaker, I bought it, and played it all the way through. Most of the "side stories" fit in pretty well near the end, but thats just it. I played it most of the way through, I've just beat the shadow puppet gannon, but I beat it for my sister before me(she thought that final boss was hard... :rolleyes: ) and just lost intrest... I still can't believe that after playing it whenever she had time(the last time she's ever played a console) she couldn't beat it... Considering how much more she played than I did, I'm suprised I was able to stay ahead of her for most of the game(beat every boss before her but the last 2, and I did those for her, so...). It does seem kinda, childish, but I didn't mind, it fit the game, and gave them more space and less power used so... Of course, I mostly played it because it was supposed to be better than Ocarina of Time, Which I never bought, but I swear I could have 3 times over with how much I rented it. Yes the wolf thing looks awesome, but the horseback fighting looks the coolest.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on most parts :D . i beat MM, WW, almost all the gameboy ones, loved OoT, even though i really never played it (just watched)(i got it though, so i'm gonna beat it when i find time.). i have all the games except for link's awakening and the original. i even play WW every now and then. i''m addicted to figurine collecting ;) . anyway, some people seem to think that the whole turning into a wolf thing might damage the gameplay, but i think it might really enhance it. it reminds me alot of MM. i for one love that game. i guess its mostly because i'm drawn in to side-quests really easy. anyway, it's just gonna be an interesting plot twist that will add on to the experience. anyway (again), i'm still going nuts over the game. i'm also gonna change the topic title.

• 2 months later...

i want to bring the subject back to light for a sec.

i've heard that twilight princess may come out after the revolution. if it does, will you play it one the revolution, or the cube? or will you just wait to see how it will be played on the cube? one things for certain: it WILL be released on the cube, whether the revolution is out or not.

• 1 month later...