Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
You mean cell shaded windwaker? They got rid of it. Think Ocarina of Time with Half Life 2 on the highest mode graphics. Plus you get to swing your sword on horseback(awesome!)

Rumors dictates that the one after this will go with cel-shading, just as many Zelda fans loved the cel as much as the other fans hated it.

I can't wait till it comes out...

But the guys making Zelda officially annouced that that was the last "link as a child" game, unless they remake one. How could you go back to cell shading after the Graphics they have now?

Well, what I've read is that the creators liked the cel-style. It could be possible they make the next "adult" Link game cel-styled too, just changing it out of nowhere.

They've updated the game site with new pics and the E3 movie! :D check it out here:http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=6213a16b-ac80-4b2f-9be7-acf95864de9f

or you could go to nintendo.com. you'll find a link pretty quick :D

OMG THIS GAME'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111GEEKINOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111ELEVENTY-ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finished alot of the Gameboy ones, but can't get myself to play the more classic ones. Also, I got stuck on Oot when I was younger so I couldn't get myself to replay it all the way. MM was too easy for me, and I didn't like WW much, too much sailing...