Domains

eTronicGaming

I noticed in the flash heliohost.org homepage, you said domains are 500 posts right? When I got mine they were 600. So please tell me I'm right about it being 500, because that takes a lot of stress of of me to reach this limit before the April 15 deadline of my domain. Thanks in advance!

-Josh

• 3 weeks later...

You don't exactly need 500 posts. You just need 5000 helions. This means, go to a user with lots of helions, and offer to do something for them in exchanged for helions. Like I opened a php mod shop, and I got my first domain for free (6000 helions at the time) just from the 3rd post or so from mr. djbob... see? You don't have to go spam these forums for a free domain :P I mean you are better off then going to yahoo.com for a 2.99 domain.

PS: Yahoo! domains suck. In fact, I'm stuck with them on heliohost.org and it's taking a year to transfer them to a good registrar that can actually install nameservers. Until then, I have to install nameservers on another domain for the new server.

Haha. Well it's taking me forever to get my domain registered (I bought one from www.iPower.com last Tuesday) and sent payment by check... so I thought it would take a while, but still... how long should this take?

• 1 month later...

depends m8, if you lose your check in the mail. Your gonna prob. have to wait at least a month before transactions are finished.

if i were you, i'd put some money on a free Paypal account, ( personal needs no credit card or debit)

and get a domain for 2-4$ at 1and1 and get it instantly

• 4 weeks later...