SSBM..what a game

nehe32

do you love SSBM  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

man i love this game so much and still play it today, ive had it for a couple of years and just yesterday me and my friends game around and played four player melee for a whole day and never got bored of it..ah good times..good times

edit: screwed up the pole sorry :wacko:

Gameclaw_268: Poll Fixed. Have fun :P

Edited by GameClaw_268

i don't mind. i don't see how you can't say yes :P. besides, i LOVE this game! i'm practically a master, there's 3, maybe four trophies i don't have. i never say no to a match. of course, i kinda have this reputation that makes it so that some people don't want to play me cause they know they'll get clobbered.

i don't mind. i don't see how you can't say yes :P. besides, i LOVE this game! i'm practically a master, there's 3, maybe four trophies i don't have. i never say no to a match. of course, i kinda have this reputation that makes it so that some people don't want to play me cause they know they'll get clobbered.

I used to be able to hang with you, and I still beat you about 70% of the time in stamina(as Marth only). :P

/\/\/\/ has a reputation in that game to recover from the impossible, and he almost never looses. In fact, one time he almost did as the Ice Climbers, but the Pink one was still alive and killed the other guy(a friend of ours) first. I wasn't there, but every time either of them talk about SSBM, they talk about that.

I'm only good with a few of the characters, /\/\/\/ is kick-arse with them all. Especially Mewtwo. My best characters include Marth, Link, Bowser, and DK. I guess there are a few others, but those are the main ones. I remember back in my Prime of that game I never lost a single stamina match. This was always my strong point. And even though I do win at stamina alot, /\/\/\/ is light-years ahead of me in regular kills. He knows over a million ways to kill you with the Gamecube controller. I know two: Luck and the C-Stick :P

And, after a 2-year abscence from playing that game constantly, I'm not as good as I used to be. Since the end of my "Prime" I have only ever beat /\/\/\/ mano e mano in stamina, where when I got out of that I had verly low amount of health, and if there was another person playing, this was their que to stop hiding and come out and kill me, but only after I take out half their health. I guess once a good smasher, always a decent smasher, but I'm far from my old levels.

I have so many things to say about this incredible game... but I wont waste your time and bore you.

i know how you feel /\/\/\/....not having anyone worth of you, i live in New Zealand a place where gamecubes and even SSBM are sparce and a rare item, it sucks..so bad

my best characters are Marth, Link, Samus, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, mewtwo and Roy

i know how you feel /\/\/\/....not having anyone worth of you, i live in New Zealand a place where gamecubes and even SSBM are sparce and a rare item, it sucks..so bad

oh god that would suck. once the rev comes out i'll try and play you online. that'll be fun :D .

• 3 weeks later...

O....M....F....G. you can't be serious. super smash brothers melee (ssbm) is widely regarded as the BEST fighting game of all time. it features 25 different original nintendo stars, pitting hero against hero, villain against villain in a battle that can only be described as a fans dream. it's out on the cube (duh). came out at launch, so if you got one now it'd be pretty cheap, but still more expensive than most games of its age considering how great it is.