[Solved] Source Guardian Loader

Corrado

Hi guys,

today I tried to install a script encoded with sourceguardian. I've read on features page of php that heliohost support that, so I upload the script.

But if now I try to run the script, appears on the page:

"PHP script /home1/corrado/public_html/lib/lib_security.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires the SourceGuardian loader ixed.5.3.lin. The SourceGuardian loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please find the required loader within SourceGuardian installation directory or visit the SourceGuardian php encoder site to download it."

Can someone help me?

Thanks

P.S. I apologize for the language, I can't speak english very well.

This doesn't have to do with us. The script you tried to run is protected by SourceGuardian because the author doesn't want people to steal his script and use it. Looks like you tried to steal the script and use it.

• Like 1

I spoke with the author of the script, he says he's protected by SourceGuardian page that compares the license key with its database, and without which the script does not work. I bought the script and I have the regular license key, the only problem is the loader.

I write below what the assistance of the loader said to install it.

How to install SourceGuardian loaders

Server-wide setup

1. Download ixed4.lin.x86-32.tar.gz (for Intel x86 32-bit processor) or ixed4.lin.x86-64.tar.gz (for Intel x86 64-bit processor)

2. Extract it to folder /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626

3. Edit PHP.INI file (located at /usr/local/lib) and add following line:

extension=ixed.5.3.lin

Is there any administrator who can do it for me?

Guest Geoff

Actually, we should be able to:

Automatic loading is not possible on your machine. To install the SourceGuardian loader on this machine you need to copy the ixed.5.3.lin file to the /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626 directory (extension_dir). No need for changing the php.ini PHP configuration file as dynamic loading is allowed and the loader will be used from extension_dir..

Instructions for djbob:

Copy this file to /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626

Escalating request...

No, djbob, it seems that it is not enough.

The script writes "Call to undefined function dl ()"

I contacted support, I write the instructions they gave me:

Please follow instructions below to install a SourceGuardian loader to your system

1) Download the required loader ixed.5.3.lin

2) Install the loader to /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626

Please note that access to the /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626 directory (extension_dir) and the PHP configuration file /usr/local/lib/php.ini may require additional permissions. Please contact your server company in such a case for copying the loader file and changing the PHP configuration file for you.

Is it possible to do?

Guest Geoff
Call to undefined function dl ()

Warning

This function has been removed from some SAPI's in PHP 5.3.

Some additional info: http://www.php.net/manual/en/info.configur...p#ini.enable-dl

Problem is not with that file; problem is dl is disabled.

Update: Just checked our php.ini file (don't worry, didn't change anything), and enable_dl was "On"

Looks like we will have to use http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.extension

Guest Geoff

Add the following line to php.ini:

extension=ixed.5.3.lin

The script will begin working after the next server restart.

NOTE: If apache mysteriously stops working after the next restart, or after you add that line, simply remove that line from php.ini, and then restart apache.