[Solved] Account queued

stergos

For once again stevie is down and we all too. Please at least when is happen this remove the ads and make sure to not say that "Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet."

Create a page to explain to our visitors why is happening this and drive them to come buck later not showing that our account is the problem!!!

Also the cache is problem too because some visitors when they try to come back after some hours do not know that they have to clear their cache.

So every time is happens this it's a huge problem!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that account queued error :S

Also its furry that the cPanel is extremly fast, also file managging too :D But my site and looks like other's site is down too, so thats bad :/

This is ..... man, my site is only a month and i try to reach visitors and SEO but every time happens this is bring me back to the start!

Sorry for this. I've just run the script which should sort things out - it'll take a couple of hours. ;)

After the big purge of accounts is complete, this shouldn't occur again. ;)

Sorry for this. I've just run the script which should sort things out - it'll take a couple of hours. ;)

After the big purge of accounts is complete, this shouldn't occur again. ;)

Personally you don't have to sorry my friend but someone has do something about all this, this host is perfect except stevie downtime...

Thanks. :) This problem shouldn't occur again when Johnny is up and running.

Stevie is currently going through all websites to get them back up again. ;)

UPDATE: I've lost connection with Stevie - there's a 50-50 chance that my script is going to completely run. Please bear with us in this rare situation.

UPDATE: Doesn't look like my script is running anymore. I'm not in the place for running the script again - we'll try and get this matter sorted as fast as we can.

jje, Geoff: To make sure the script keeps running after you lose your connection to the server, you can run it in a screen session. Google the term for more information.

stergos: Unfortunately, we can't set up an erro page specifically for this issue. The technical reasons behind its occurrence are the same as the reasons behind why queued accounts show it - it's a case where the name server has the domain on record, but the web server does not.

Escalating Request.

Issue fixed. Deescalating Thread.

I STILL have that 'account queued' error

any info ????

Thanks

Please refresh your cache.

@djbob - Thanks. :) As a side note, I thought we fixed the caching problem?

Have done that both DNS and browsers