[Solved] Account queued

stergos

Doesn't appear slow to me... loaded in a few seconds.

The server seem unstable.... keep up and down, now my website is down after refresh.

Maybe I should watch some videos while waiting everything return green light again. :wub:

Edit : Now is up again o.O

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please refresh your cache.

@djbob - Thanks. :) As a side note, I thought we fixed the caching problem?

Yeah, I thought so too. I definitely checked that the meta tags were in both the redirect page and the resultant page. Can you check to see that it's showing up for you?

jje, Geoff: To make sure the script keeps running after you lose your connection to the server, you can run it in a screen session. Google the term for more information.

stergos: Unfortunately, we can't set up an erro page specifically for this issue. The technical reasons behind its occurrence are the same as the reasons behind why queued accounts show it - it's a case where the name server has the domain on record, but the web server does not.

I leave with that what the hell :) I just hope to not happen soon again this error ;)

Sorry, it's impossible for us to do anything at the moment. :(

The server load is at 200, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. :( Please just be patient until this issue is solved within the next few hours.

Sorry, it's impossible for us to do anything at the moment. :(

The server load is at 200, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. :( Please just be patient until this issue is solved within the next few hours.

Now it's 9.70 I'm happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the server load is high, then Stevie will crash. Sometimes, this will cause a bug in the scripts and make all your accounts queued. When this happens, bug us and we'll fix it. Currently we're trying to fix it so that the queued page does not get cached, however, at least Chrome is ignoring the tags we put in for that.