[Solved] Account queued

stergos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't your fault - Stevie has temporarily shut down for some unknown reason. All sites are showing the queued page.

We are doing what we can to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This isn't your fault - Stevie has temporarily shut down for some unknown reason. All sites are showing the queued page.

We are doing what we can to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Every week same think man what can i say? I feel bad and sorry to come here every week and leave negative comments you are great guys but every week is... what can i say... do you prefer any good cheap host without downtime every week?

I noted that my site is down too, with the 'Account queued' error. I hope that some long lasting solution shall be found soon. Otherwise we will just wait. Good service when it is working - wished it could stay that way.

I noted that my site is down too, with the 'Account queued' error. I hope that some long lasting solution shall be found soon. Otherwise we will just wait. Good service when it is working - wished it could stay that way.

I know Helios is not just good service when is working is the best host i ever seen!!! Let's hope this bug get fixed soon...

The people who use ASP.NET or JSP or Java are now eligible for a server move. When more people move, and more people signup to Johnny, and when the big purge of accounts is finished, this issue should be very rare. ;)

The people who use ASP.NET or JSP or Java are now eligible for a server move. When more people move, and more people signup to Johnny, and when the big purge of accounts is finished, this issue should be very rare. ;)

That was a very helpful answer, thank you! :D

yes, this is well annoying.

it goes down down every day in early afternoon (bst) for a few hours, and it has some short down times during the rest of the day....

i appreciate this is a free service but this is a bit much

cheers

OMGB

yes, this is well annoying.

it goes down down every day in early afternoon (bst) for a few hours, and it has some short down times during the rest of the day....

i appreciate this is a free service but this is a bit much

cheers

OMGB

These long downtimes do not appear to be the norm .

For the benefit of the lay users , could you give us a more detailed explantion of these new long periods of downtime and what you think might be causing them?

From the above comments it is clear heliohost does not intend long periods of downtime to be the norm. Could you give us your view of how long these long periods of downtime are likely to last?

Thanks

joe12040 (cpanel name)

claytonpalmer.com

Yes, sorry about these downtimes. We try to do our best to fix these issues, and these downtimes are NOT normal.

Stevie shows this error when he is overloaded (his Server Load reaches above 200.00). Sometimes Stevie fixes it himself when the server load decreases enough for him to start up again, but sometimes he is unable to do so. Therefore, an admin has to run a command which will start a very long process which takes a few hours. ;)

to be fair this is the longest down-time i have ever experienced, or at least noticed, in over a year

it's most frustrating, because today i got some free time and was looking forward to fiddle a little bit with the site

and strangely there is that green 'tick' by stevie, saying that everything's ok even though it's probably on fire or something ;)

cheers

OMGB