[Solved] Johnny Hacked

I'm receiving a message on login to cpanel that says this:

B.l.a.c.k H.a.t G.r.o.u.p

Hacked By #BHG

Member Team : [Net.Edit0r & DarkCoder & fr0nk & Amir-Magic & H3X & Milad.C0nn3ct0r& D3adly ]

Yah0o.Id : ./Net.Edit0r@Att.Net , DarkCoder@Att.Net , Fr0nk@Rogers.Com , Sg_00700@Yahoo.Com , G0dr0ot3r@Yahoo.Com -

[ ./Iranian HackerZ #Persian Gulf ]

And i cant do anything now.

I didn't think my password was weak, I'd be happy with simply cleaning and resetting the whole thing at this point.

~Jon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have login my cPanel frequency! And now why my sites gone? i can't login my cPanel too!

Thanks!

Hello -- I tried logging in today (Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 @ approx 9:50 AM PST), and was informed that I was 'hacked'.

I took a screenshot:

http://i56.tinypic.com/igztcw.jpg

Is this a problem just on my end, or was Heliohost really hacked?

(This is my first post on this forum, so I apologize in advance if I've done anything wrong.)

Update:

It looks like the home page of my website is displaying the same thing, but all my other webpages are displaying their normal stuff.

:blink:

Hmmmm....

My site seems to have been hacked by a mysterious "Black Hat Group"?

It is of no concern to me, as I have a backup.

But is it a concern to you?

PS: Hope this was in the right thread.

hey Jon, the same thing happened to me 15 minutes ago. It was my first try at a website and got my joomla up and was working on it for 3 days now. Now I'm really annoyed and quite sad :( I don't think it had to do with the strength of our passes. I even had difficulty logging in helio's forum :(

and :(

My account also suffered from the same thing.

When logging into cPanel to try and fix it, I get this message:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at /home/wchill on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

At last report, WordPress was only using 25MB or so.