Revolution Naming Rumor

I think the codename should be kept as the name. Isnt that what microsoft did with the xbox? Anyways, I'm not all that worried about the low processing speeds. The GC's graphics etc. werent that bad at all compared to the over-powered xbox and ps2. Plus, imagine how much quicker an emulator could potentially be developed because of the lower requirements.

I absoulutly believe with everything i've got that the controller will blow the ps2 and xbox out of the water in the creativity and usefullness department, and because of that people will buy the revolution in addition to another console instead of exclusivly apart from another. Nintendo is operating on a whole different level this time, and I expect it to kick butt accross the board.

I think it should too. The developers are always behind on harnessing the full power of the console anyway, and from not even 1GHZ to more than 3GHZ is a BIG leap in processing power, causing developers to lag behind alot. As far as emulators are concerned, it woudl be pretty fast to create a functional EMU compared to having to emulate a dual or cell processor.

Same here, and this guy agrees with you. The Revolution is going to be the deciding factor of future gaming >_> Either OMGZ CUL GRFX WIT TEH DUAL CORZ AN 3.2 GHZ SPEEDZ or TEH TV REMOT OMG.

sounds alot like myscrnnm. i think that they should keep the codename for the rev. i mean, they did the same with the ds. people are used to the name, stick with it. plus 'go' is just stupid.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...