[Solved] jhgca

ReN07

jhgca

jhgca.heliohost.org

Johnny (ASP.NET)

I already destroyed my website.. and sign up for this account again but there's an error.

"Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Unable to add group jhgca"

how can I able to retrieve my jhgca account? and sign it up to Johnny server coz i am a asp.net developer..

Try signing up now - the root fixed this problem a few hours ago. ;)

how can I able to retrieve my jhgca account?
You mean retrieve any data from your old account? Sorry, your account was terminated permanently, and wiped.

Try signing up now - the root fixed this problem a few hours ago. ;)

how can I able to retrieve my jhgca account?
You mean retrieve any data from your old account? Sorry, your account was terminated permanently, and wiped.

Hmm no. I just want to retrieve my old username which is jhgca because i can't able to sign up again with this username. there was an error stated above.hehe! that is an e-mail from helihost staff.

Unable to add group jhgca
This error was occuring to everybody attempting to sign up to Johnny, whether they used an existing username or not. The root fixed this earlier; please try again now. ;)

Guest Silent Assasin
The rootfixed this earlier

really? i reset cache and i re-signup ## times, still is getting this error:

Dear *****,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a group for that username already exists.

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

admin jje

there is still an error

I tried signing in with different username and e-mail. It work. but I want my old username, can I retrieve it again? Can I request for total deletion of that account? so I can register it again?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist...

root@stevie [~]# su jhgca
su: user jhgca does not exist

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@ReN07 - Could you give the the username you want me to delete?

@jje: The problem is not that the username exists but rather that the group exists. To fix this problem, look for the username provided in the "group file" located at /etc/group and then remove it.

Command:

root@stevie [~]# cat /etc/group | grep jhgca
root@stevie [~]# nano /etc/group
[CTRL+W] jhgca
Remove that line

The string "jhgca" isn't in /etc/group on Johnny (or Stevie for that matter, but I thought the user was signing up for Johnny).

ReN07: is the issue persisting at this point?

The signup script seems to be recognizing your IP address (or some other information) that is in it's block list.

@djbob - After you solve this problem, could you let me know if the support admins could fix this problem?

Guest Geoff
@djbob - After you solve this problem, could you let me know if the support admins could fix this problem?

Just change the "Registration IP" to 0.

Hmm... couldn't seem to find your IP on the accounts list.