What technology do you like?

jje

Which gadgets do you like/own?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously in the past year technology is becoming an increasingly essential for daily activities. Also, many companies are competing against each other, trying to use the right strategies to make their company successful.

But what gadgets do you like/own, and which companies do you support?

What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...

I have owned my iPhone 3GS for two years now and it is the most amazing phone I have ever even seen. I live in a part of the country where Verizon and Android phones are really thoroughly embedded in society. I keep borrowing everyone's androids and trying them and I just don't get it at all. They are so huge and clunky and the the interface and the apps have mini freezes constantly and tons of other weird issues. They also have all sorts of bizarre features like a stupid little bar that sticks out so you can stand your phone up. I dunno. I just don't get it. They all love them so much though so more power to them.

The only feature I think would be cool on my iPhone would be an infrared transmitter. One of my old Hewlett Packard windows mobile phones had it and I got this amazing remote control software where I could control any TV, VCR, satellite/cable box, etc, basically anything with a remote. A lot like those $300 programmable remotes, but all on my phone. Looking forward to see what the features on the new iPhone5 will be.

I'm really surprised to see so many people still using WinXP. I thought I was one of the few that would still have a computer running it. I prefer Linux and even Snow Leopard for an operating system, but you can't always get all the software you want to run to work right on those.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...