Official HelioHost Wiki

jje

We are proud to announce the release of the brand new

Official HelioHost Wiki

This brand new wiki contains articles which answer many of the commonly asked questions which people ask on HelioNet as well as troubleshooting solutions.

Furthermore, the articles constructed on the wiki are written and created by users like yourself who like to share their experiences with the community.

Take a look... wiki.helionet.org

To contribute to the wiki, you will need more than 20 posts on HelioNet. If you have 20 posts or more, and you wish to contribute, then please reply to this topic with your cPanel username, and I will PM you with a changeable username and password.

We also value your feedback - please reply to this topic with any questions or feedback.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Guest Geoff

Also, I changed the permissions set up on the heliohost wiki. Now users can sign up, but registered users don't have any more permissions than anonymous users.

To grant them write permissions, add then to the 'confirmed' group under 'user management'.

@cl58tools - As a thank you for contributing to the wiki, we have promoted your account on HelioNet to the 'Contributer' rank :)

Thanks! I really appreciate it!