Liscense photo!

HerLoss

[cross posted at krazyletter]

Been awhile since I got this, but since I've been out, it's show and tell time!

Is it just me, or do I look stoned? I'm not in this picture... but it sure looks it.

Haha, that's right. All the potentially useful information has been censored.

Absolutly not! That would mean I would have had to have toked up right before the test, in which case I probobly wouldnt have passed (wouldnt have crashed or anything... but definitly wouldnt have passed), and it would have worn off by the time I got done waiting there.

That's a good idea... I think I'll just go sit at the DMV for an hour or so stoned, just to see if it's still boring.

wow you look different in this picture than the one from orkut.... So... all usefull infos erased??? darn... Bur anyway congrats on you.

Got my own "car" news too. Although i have license for more than a year, since my family car didn't have insurence i couldn't drive. But now, we bought a new one with insurence so I'm gonna get my permanent license (here in brasil you first got a tempo one, so if you screw too much they can screw you back... :)) and drive out. When i got the new one, maybe I'll scan it too. Though i look kinda bad in the picture as well. Why those things happens?

wow you look different in this picture than the one from orkut.... So... all usefull infos erased??? darn... Bur anyway congrats on you.

Got my own "car" news too. Although i have license for more than a year, since my family car didn't have insurence i couldn't drive. But now, we bought a new one with insurence so I'm gonna get my permanent license (here in brasil you first got a tempo one, so if you screw too much they can screw you back... :)) and drive out. When i got the new one, maybe I'll scan it too. Though i look kinda bad in the picture as well. Why those things happens?

You think that picture looks different, I should take a picture of me now. I just got a frickin crew cut. haha, no hair. I'm considering shaving, getting contacts, removing my earring, wearing a bright colored collared shirt, and sitting in different seats on monday to see if anyone recognises me.

Also happening today, I blew the clutch on my truck this morning, so there's 1000 bucks out of my pocket as soon as I have it in my pocket. I have to borrow my dads volvo untill I can afford to get that fixed...

Wow... the license plate has too much info... here in India, they didn't use to carry much info when I got my licence... but now they are embedding microchips on it... lemme see.. i'll also scan and post my license here...

Btw... I see people here are signed up to orkut.. but why isn't there a Helionet or HelioHost community? I guess we shud have one, we'll get to know each other.. wat say ppl?