Internet Explorer 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
RC1 (current version) is pretty stable and fast. It's only a bit of time before they give it the final title.

... tho I'm not used to with the embedded fonts and with the severe security (blocks javascript, gmail is never displayed, put a frame on flash applets and so on ...), it's really fast and I like it.

Now we're waiting for the Mozilla's reply with Firefox v2 ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
the worst part about this is that there are many viruses out there which keep restarting internet explorer 7 if you have it installed, that doesnt happen if youre using other web browsers

That ties into the security thing. And remember people, backups are your friend.

Hackers almost never target Firefox/Opera/etc. They target IE.

I would like to retract my last post about this subject. I just downloaded Firefox and I love it more than the internet explorer 7. From my experiences, I have not had any browsing errors, crashes, or freeze ups like i did with IE. Also, i love the password feature where you use one master password and it remembers your login and passwords to websites. The best thing I like is the fact that Firefox uses less processor speed/time to run than ie 7 does, which helps when I am updating clients sites since i usually have 4 or 5 programs open at one time.

• 1 month later...