[Solved] .aspx Site not working

kott424

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But how long do you think it will take to get everything sorted out?

Sorry, looks like the issue got solved last time

so this time the problem was actually at the domain name registrar side, but they fixed it and it works now
Is it still not working? If not, shall I escalate this? If so, what should djbob do?

I'm getting this error: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

This is due to a problem with mono. Please see the topic in escalated requests.

I read the topic that Krydos referred to and i have never used Mono before, therefore i do not understand how that can be a problem at all? And i have downgraded my application from .Net 4.0 to .NET 3.5

so this time the problem was actually at the domain name registrar side, but they fixed it and it works now
Is it still not working? If not, shall I escalate this? If so, what should djbob do?

I'm able to add your name servers to my domain registrar, as all of the issues with that were solved.

But the problem now is that error i get when accessing my page "Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)" and i have do not know how to fix it.

Hi,

I have just published my website from Microsoft Expression Web 2. I am on the "Johnny" server.

When I go to view my site on the web, the following screen appears : "Index of/", then a list of all the pages on my website. When i click on one of the pages, the following error message is displayed:

No Data Recieved

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data

This may be something stupid on my part, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks