Wiki Setting

cl58

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I think it might be okay.

Can a support admin please set

$wgAllowExternalImages = true

in LocalSettings.php on the HelioHost wiki? I would like to include the server load images on my User Page, but since they are not hosted in the wiki upload directory, they can not be linked to.

Documentation for the MediaWiki setting can be found at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$...wExternalImages

Thanks.

Good idea! :)

I recently enabled uploads for the wiki which should have covered this area, but obviously we need external image access. I'll add it to the LocalSettings.php file when I have access to my home PC. ;)

Thanks,

I have created templates for displaying server loads on the wiki. They are as follows.

For Stevie and Johnny server load (shown side-by-side), include the following on any page:

{{Template:Server load}}

For Cody's server load, include the following on any page:

{{Template:Cody load}}

For the animated image of Stevie and Johnny's server load, include the following on any page:

{{Template:Animated load}}

An example to the first option (Stevie and Johnny side-by-side) can be seen on my user page.