[Solved] Stevie slow to load php

KratosPC

Wow, stuff like this must be a pain to figure out, when you don't even know what's causing it. This is the 4th free host i've tried, and the 3 before were far worse. At least Helio started off fast for me, the other ones were just sub par. I bet once I switch hosts again this one'll be back to normal, haha

just wait m8 its not easy for me too,

i trust helio stuff members, its the only place you can get soupprt from any other host.

its really good that we got here a forum to speak out !

just sit & enjoy free hosting as you can. wait & hope for the best.

i will helped too if can ,

starting 2 hours ago server run good condition a bit lags after 15 min but better than day erlier.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Stevie seems to be getting a lot better now it seems to be loading more than it was without a time-out or long delay... The server monitor also seems to show the same thing happening so, it must have just taken time for Stevie to pull everything together after the power cut.

just wait m8 its not easy for me too,

i trust helio stuff members, its the only place you can get soupprt from any other host.

its really good that we got here a forum to speak out !

just sit & enjoy free hosting as you can. wait & hope for the best.

This point cannot be stressed enough. Heliohost crew is top notch.

Plus, you can't really look a gift horse in the mouth.

For the price ($Free), you can't beat Heliohost. Great staff, AWESOME features, and usually pretty reliable.

Honestly, if you've ever tried to use a free host before, you know how great Helio really is.

Regarding the issue at hand, I too have noticed the speeds slowly coming back to pre-outage, though still more hang-ups than normal. Getting there, so hopefully it clears itself up in a few days time.

EDIT: Looked at the server monitor and things are going back to green, which correlates with the increase in speeds I've been seeing. Whatever you did, djbob, it looks like it's having a positive effect! :)

Thanks for the support, guys! Since it's looking like it's getting better I'll hold off on the restart. Let me know if the issues persist and I'll take a look.

Thanks for the support, guys! Since it's looking like it's getting better I'll hold off on the restart. Let me know if the issues persist and I'll take a look.

it less lagi but still with the same problem

i think we should wait 1 more day, to see if there will be any changes if not so execute the restart .

It's still slow loading and Service Unavailable for me even with the server load under 4. :(

Yeah, it's def. touch and go at this point. Was getting pretty good speeds early today, but now it's starting to revert back to timeouts and lags. :(

EDIT: And then of course right after I post the speeds pick up again! haha. Unpredictable for sure.

It's still slow loading and Service Unavailable for me even with the server load under 4. :(

Yeah, it's def. touch and go at this point. Was getting pretty good speeds early today, but now it's starting to revert back to timeouts and lags. :(

EDIT: And then of course right after I post the speeds pick up again! haha. Unpredictable for sure.

I think they have a switch that they flip. I/O (Lag/Don't Lag)

Either way, this is by far the best free host out of the 10s I've tried

Okay, issuing reboot now.

I haven't noticed too much of an improvement sad to say. :(

wrong

for 10 hours straight after the reboot all was really great not evan 1 error about time out.

after 10 hours something happened and its start to be lagi again .

according to this time everything go smooth for past 5 hours.

now you have the time line to see something in the logs , maybe some process or some other problem.