[Solved] Stevie slow to load php

KratosPC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speeds seem to have returned for my site. There are still random timeouts, but few and far between and normal behavior for Stevie, I'd say.

I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes this week, but all seems to be running smooth again!

Please can you let us know if you see an improvement. If not, then we can investigate the matter further ;)

there is a bit of improvement .

i got the time out message few times , but i am not all day on the site or cpanel .

maybe others got something to say.

you can watch the monitor http://grd.net.pl/heliohost/monitor/

i believe that last 12 hours was great.

sometimes i have some problem i am not sure its related - when i am on smart Ftp uploading files , i got the 500 message.

Hate to say this djbob but I'm still seeing the same problems, "Slow to Load & Service Unavailable". What's weird about it is the server load has been unusually low all this time. Like under 6 or 7, sometimes under 4.

ohhhh man last 24 hours was hell slow , too many time outs ....

i don't know what to say . somehow i believe that there is a problem with the ram....

i know someone with the same problem .

he has dedicated server half year ago there was a power problem in the hosting , couple hours later he found out that some ram block got damaged.

he restart the server every day until today.

i hope that i wrong about this .

check the ram if you can.

I'm afraid to report that the initial slickness and speed has, indeed, seemed to have gone.

FTP is pretty much inaccessible and HTTP is experiencing random timeouts.

I will say that it is A LOT better than immediately after the power outage. However, not quite what it was prior to the outage.

As always, I'll monitor it further and report back if any positive trend is observed.

EDIT: So, the speed has approached that of immediately after the power outage. Impossible to get anything done at this moment. Will keep an eye on it through the weekend. :(

The speeds do get better at night, but I can't recall specifically.

I'll monitor it closely tonight and let you know. As of right now (8:30pm PST) the speed is better than it was a few hours ago.

What's your idea?