[Solved] Stevie slow to load php

KratosPC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an interesting event I saw on the GRD monitor today...

See how Stevie becomes totally green in that middle part?

Any admin know what occurred between 12am-7am PST today that may correlate with the fast connections of Stevie? I suspect whatever happened (or wasn't happening) between that time might lead us to a solution/cause of the problems.

Here is an interesting event I saw on the GRD monitor today...

See how Stevie becomes totally green in that middle part?

Any admin know what occurred between 12am-7am PST today that may correlate with the fast connections of Stevie? I suspect whatever happened (or wasn't happening) between that time might lead us to a solution/cause of the problems.

I believe that was when stevie wasn't serving any webpages except the account queued page. See this thread and compare the time stamps. http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?s=...ost&p=66383

i hope that some day soon all this issues will be over.

You're not the only one.

That said life would be pretty boring if everything always worked perfectly all the time. We all need a few problems from time to time to keep us awake and on our toes. :blink:

That said life would be pretty boring if everything always worked perfectly all the time. We all need a few problems from time to time to keep us awake and on our toes.
Yeah, my job would be boring if everything worked perfectly all the time. That's probably why I am an administrator at a free webhost. :lol: Still, I try to resolve any issues as soon as I can. :D