DragonDesign

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after i submit registration for Stevie I get the following error: "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later." why would i get this? and how do I get past this?

Stevie, I think, is still experiencing problems after the power short-out a few days back. Think of it as someone who suffered loss of blood to the brain for a while, and thus, have some brain damage.

As far as we are aware all systems are functioning correctly. Could you post the username you are trying to sign up with, and could you also ensure your email address is not @hotmail or @live.

I had the same problem too.. I got this : "We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later." when i was trying to register at stevie...

Information :

Desired username : xnet

Desired domain : xnet-studios.co.cc

Email address : keroro.ahamas97@gmail.com

@xnet - There is already an account created with your IP address in the database called akiza with the email. I presume that this is not your account, as there is an active HelioNet account associated with it. Sometimes it is just coincidental that your IP address is identical to somebody elses. If you like, I can create your account for you. Or, I can escalate this and djbob can add an exception for an IP address. Which method would you prefer? :)

@DragonDesign - Looks like that there is already an account in our database which has your email address associated with it. The username of the account is 'biazzare' - is this your account? The domain is 'wasteland[...].co.cc'.* The account is active, and the last login was two weeks ago. :)

*I cannot provide the full domain name for privacy reasons for the appropiate owner.

Yes biazzare is mine. the domain i use for that account is 'Wasteland...co.cc'. but i dont want to use Johnny anymore, i would like to use Stevie. so i though i would make new account with Stevie and let the Johnny one die off, but i guess i can only have one at a time?

Yes biazzare is mine. the domain i use for that account is 'Wasteland...co.cc'. but i dont want to use Johnny anymore, i would like to use Stevie. so i though i would make new account with Stevie and let the Johnny one die off, but i guess i can only have one at a time?

You can move your account by following the instructions at http://wiki.helionet.org/wiki/Moving_your_account

@xnet - There is already an account created with your IP address in the database called akiza with the email. I presume that this is not your account, as there is an active HelioNet account associated with it. Sometimes it is just coincidental that your IP address is identical to somebody elses. If you like, I can create your account for you. Or, I can escalate this and djbob can add an exception for an IP address. Which method would you prefer? :)

I would prefer if you can create and account for me... :) Thanks..

Guest Geoff

Please wait...

Okay, you are free to sign up now.

The inactive account has been suspended. If they want to renew it, they can post here and we'll take it from there.