DragonDesign

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um one more quick question. I try to sign up for Stevie and it gave me same error message. it said i needed to wait 48 hours for my old account to delete and its been 50 hours and 27 min. if its not 48 hours, how long do i wait before i can make another account? Anxious to get a site up already ^_-

ok it worked. i logged onto Stevie and why do i see ruby on rails and stuff? w/e i guess.

listen i go to my web root and there are already files in my /public_html. it wasn't like that with johnny. should i delete those files or leave them?

should this question be on another thread?

Ruby on Rails is 'enabled' on Stevie, but isn't working and only works on Johnny.

You can remove FrontPage Extensions (which is most of those folders you found) by using the link on the cPanel homepage and 'uninstalling' them. After that, you can delete any folder you like but don't delete cgi-bin.

@xnet - The reason you are getting the error is because there is already a site in the database (akiza97) which is using your email address. The domain name is http://sagu[...].tk Is this your account?

If not, then could you try signing up with a different email address?

@xnet - The reason you are getting the error is because there is already a site in the database (akiza97) which is using your email address. The domain name is http://sagu[...].tk Is this your account?

If not, then could you try signing up with a different email address?

*Nope that was not my account*

*thanks I tried to register with my other email and the error has gone... TQ*