Queued Page on Active Account

aniroy1986

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about this. Stevie has been overloaded again, sorry for any inconviencience caused. :(

For updates please follow @HelioHost Twitter.

Please keep all discussion on the matter in this topic.

Another administrator will be able to fix this problem, but I can't since I'm away at the moment (on my mobile).

Merging topic.

I am still getting "account queued" problem. I have cleared my cache and used other browsers. Also If i put in my domain with /index.HTML it works OK. Problem is SEO work I have done on site points to just my domain. Any help on this would be great...Thanks!

I have had this account now for 2 weeks and must say from all the other free hosts your service has lived up to what you say and offer. Thank you!

server: Stevie

domain: lovs2build-internet-cafe-world.co.cc

user: lovs

I am still getting "account queued" problem. I have cleared my cache and used other browsers. Also If i put in my domain with /index.HTML it works OK. Problem is SEO work I have done on site points to just my domain. Any help on this would be great...Thanks!

It must still be a cache issue of some sort because the website appears to be loading correctly, with or without the /index.html.

I have had this account now for 2 weeks and must say from all the other free hosts your service has lived up to what you say and offer. Thank you!

Glad you like the service! I have also tried other free hosts and it seems like it's always bait and switch with them. They advertise that they offer all these services, but then they either just flat out lied or they have so many key features of the service ripped out for "security reasons" that it becomes completely useless. :lol:

It must still be a cache issue of some sort because the website appears to be loading correctly, with or without the /index.html.

Glad you like the service! I have also tried other free hosts and it seems like it's always bait and switch with them. They advertise that they offer all these services, but then they either just flat out lied or they have so many key features of the service ripped out for "security reasons" that it becomes completely useless. :lol:

Indeed! Thanks for looking into this matter and fast reply. I will wait and see if it clears up. However if you can access the page and it is working then I will take it as it is fixed.

Thanks again!

Indeed! Thanks for looking into this matter and fast reply. I will wait and see if it clears up. However if you can access the page and it is working then I will take it as it is fixed.

Thanks again!

You're quite welcome. If you're sure you've cleared your browser cache and the changes to your website still haven't shown up it could be a form of ISP caching (source: http://www.leewood.us/help/caching.htm)

Some people know about the browser caching, but still get taken aback by ISP caching. ISP caching works in much the same way as browser caching. Once you have visited a website your ISP may cache those pages so that they appear to load faster the next time you visit them. The main problem with this is that unlike your browser cache you can not delete these temporary files, instead you have to wait until your ISPs cache expires and it requests fresh copies of the files. This can be very frustrating if you are trying to develop or make changes to your website -- or even to look at new information.

Another thing you can do is try a simple free web proxy. This way the proxy servers load the webpage, and then pass the page as they see it to you essentially bypassing any caching along the way. This is also helpful workaround if you suspect your ISP or government might be starting to block certain sites. The only trick is to find a proxy that isn't also blocked.

"Account Queued" problem again. This appears and disappears completely random. I cleaned my cache every time.

The HelioHost is the best free service I know. But this thing is really annoying. Please fix it. Thanks.

domain: systeam.ro

user: systeam