Moon Rotation.!!!

Moon Rotation.!!!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the perspective of Earth, we cannot see the Earth itself rotating either, we are far to small and the Earth is far too big.

That is corect.!!!

Perspective does have a huge amount to do with this and everything else in the world.

I wasnt talkin about "that" or "anythang else in the world"... in my post above... i was talkin about the specific esample i gave... an in that esample... 2 contridictory conclusions are produced from the sam earth perspective... or can you esplain the Lunar Longitude Libration (we observe from earth) wit somptin other than the moon rotates on an internal axis.???

@cluelesshusband: On a separate and unrelated note, out of curiosity, are you a native English speaker?

Depends on you'r perspective... you see... i was raized an schooled in a small town in Kentucky durin the 50's... lol.!!!

Perspective does have a huge amount to do with this and everything else in the world.

I wasnt talkin about "that" or "anythang else in the world"... in my post above... i was talkin about the specific esample i gave... an in that esample... 2 contridictory conclusions are produced from the sam earth perspective... or can you esplain the Lunar Longitude Libration (we observe from earth) wit somptin other than the moon rotates on an internal axis.???

The example you gave doesn't really have two contradictory conclusions. You are saying that the moon doesn't appear to be rotating, but then you go on to say that it is. As I said with my example about the Earth rotating, not everything is exactly as it is visually. Therefore, you just proved that the moon does in fact rotate on an axis.

@cluelesshusband: On a separate and unrelated note, out of curiosity, are you a native English speaker?

Depends on you'r perspective... you see... i was raized an schooled in a small town in Kentucky durin the 50's... lol.!!!

Is that a yes or a no?

The example you gave doesn't really have two contradictory conclusions.

You are saying that the moon doesn't appear to be rotating, but then you go on to say that it is.

Hense... the contradiction in the observations made from the sam (earth) perspective.!!!

In other words... from the perspective of earth (ie... wit blinders on) the moon is not observed to rotate... an also from the perspective of earth... the Lunar Longitude Libration we observe is esplained by the moon havin an internal axis of rotation... ie... observations made from the sam perspective (earth) produce contridictory conclusions.!!!

Now... if you have a diferent esplination for the cause of the Lunar Longitude Libration "observed from earth"... then you will have shown the importance of usin a perspective (from earth) which gives less complete information than usin a sidereal perspective.!!!

As I said with my example about the Earth rotating, not everything is exactly as it is visually.

Yes... an i agreed.!!!

Therefore, you just proved that the moon does in fact rotate on an axis.

Thank you :-)

]@cluelesshusband: On a separate and unrelated note, out of curiosity, are you a native English speaker?

Is that a yes or a no?

From my perspective... "a yes".!!!

The example you gave doesn't really have two contradictory conclusions.

You are saying that the moon doesn't appear to be rotating, but then you go on to say that it is.

Hense... the contradiction in the observations made from the sam (earth) perspective.!!!

In other words... from the perspective of earth (ie... wit blinders on) the moon is not observed to rotate... an also from the perspective of earth... the Lunar Longitude Libration we observe is esplained by the moon havin an internal axis of rotation... ie... observations made from the sam perspective (earth) produce contridictory conclusions.!!!

Now... if you have a diferent esplination for the cause of the Lunar Longitude Libration "observed from earth"... then you will have shown the importance of usin a perspective (from earth) which gives less complete information than usin a sidereal perspective.!!!

What I am saying is that you just proved that it does in fact rotate.

From my perspective... "a yes".!!!

Is there a reason you are not giving me a definitive yes or no?