Free Will.???

Free Will.???  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just want to -

So you want to... but thers no reason you want to.???

I just wanted to.

oK... so you clame thers no reason that you wanted to reply to my post... so it mus also be you'r clame... that my post was in no way an influence on you'r reply to me... true.???

In other words... is it you'r clame that readin my post had no influence on you'r thout process.???

I think you have such a strong view of your own opinion, that you are being severely influenced to reply to CL58 to prove your point. This, is free will, even though you are influenced by his statements to reply. The influence is persuading you to make a FREE WILL decision.

Take CL58 member for example, he posted on his own, free will. By you replying, you put an influence unto him to reply back. It was his free will and sound mind to reply back, he is not being forced, and therefore made his decision.

Even since you are correct in one form, that you did put an influence over his decision to reply back, you did not FORCE his mind to say "I am going to reply because he wrote me back", and you did not force his mind or medulla oblongata to send messages to his body to type back to you.

You cluelusshusband and cl58 are toying with a fine line. Free will has it's influences, and influences are necessarily a force on one's actions to do something. Like now, I am influenced to reply to try and settle down the discussion. -> Influence. Am i forced to? No. Am i persuaded to reply back? No. I am replying on my own free will, even though influences were indeed playing the game along with us, but nothing close to that of force.

Well said, Firefigher/EMT Hawkins. If you, cluelusshusband, had not posted, I would not have replied because I would have no reason to, but because you did the opportunity was there and I made the decision to seize the opportunity.