HelioHost Website Upgrades

Ashoat

Just now I completed the tedious task of describing all of HelioHost's hosting features. Now you can just click any feature, and a popup will.. uhm, popup and describe the feature for you. Isn't that cool? I have also changed the titles for the websites from just their filename, and added a copyright symbol. The following upgrades will be made soon.

- Addition of a banwidth calculator

- A comparison between leading hosts

- A FAQ

- 24/7 Live Tech Chat

We are also working on the following feautures:

- SiteCopy

All tasks completed will be grayed out.

lol no, these guys are from another company. they dont provide support on HelioHost, just on the general webhosting system. in fact, i just installed that right now. i have to implement a whole fancy jscript/html redirect-and-then-close system, just cuz Flash doesnt have an "insert HTML" feature. blergh. anyways, its done. teh only problem is that your popup blocker might catch it... i put a warning on teh site for that.

haha quadruple post. anyways, wanted to add that i've added roll-over color effects on teh navigation bar.

anyone have any ideas for some interactive content on the website?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

you're new here, so i'm gonna explain what is necromance. Is when you post on a topic that has been death for around a month. it's boring and doesn't help the community. So please don't do it, unless you have a REALLY good comment to do about the subject

• 5 weeks later...