What Do You Think About Islam ?

I think every religion is great, imposing on someone that he is either bad or good on their religion is just like reviewing a blank cover book without reading. I have many friends, my classmates and lots of people coming from different cultures and religions but it does not affect the love between us. I am not attempting a dialouge its true !

Anyway i don't know, where are your homes ! But i live in INDIA and yet we have a lot more to proud on !

And one of our pride is the true secularity

• 2 months later...
Assalamu Alaikum ( Peace Be On You ) style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif What do you guys think about Islam ? What do you know about it ? Have you read the Qur'an ( Holy book of Muslims ) ? Just curious ...

Waalaikum Salam :)

Islam is a way to get a better life, moral and each other

Yea i was read it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Well to me it seems to be a regression.

Mohammed actually had sex with a nine years old girl, told women that two of them were worth one man only, that homosexuals had to be stoned (like WTF can't you just leave people alone with what they're into ??) and much more. I don't think it's a good religion.

It's not just a rumor I'm telling here. This whole mess is written right in the Quran. Of course, some of today's muslims have evolved and now accept differences, but it's does not seem to be the case for everyone.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

God is so great he created billions of stars and planets, many of which are inhabited, and said s*k*r puts me on one of the sh*t*st planets ever. I may burn in hell forever for as long as I'm never sent again to live with the local fauna and grow their bananas or whatever their diet is.

You can't fear and worship at the same time without being a masochist and if we are to be the slaves of the gods, then I'm to be the rebellious one. The Gods cannot ever punish a human who has not made the choice to come here, their fault, not his. And if said s*k*rs send me back here after I finish burning in hell, well then I'll destroy everything, including their sh*t*y plan to transform monkeys into something else.

I agree with the ET theory, the ETs are studying human evolution since the very beginning, a very slow evolution that requires no intervention from their part because if they intervene in human affairs, then the natural evolution of humans becomes artificial.

I won't worship nor fear the gods until my (many) demands are met and this is non negotiable. Just like no animal would worship a human being, so shouldn't we worship the gods who put us here against our will.

Now if you love being a monkey and enjoy your bananas, and the many great things life has to offer, then forget what I just wrote and go on with your life, you can fear and worship the gods as much as you want, there are 9 billions such idiots down here so I won't even argue.

Edited by Rohamag