Psychics.!!!

Psychics.!!!  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What can psychics do best.???

Scam people.

Agreed. 100%.

I'm psychic and yesterday I predicted you would say this. That'll be $10 please. Thanks.

That's one way they work predict something after the fact.

Another make a bunch of very vague predictions and then have one even remotely close and it will be said to be 100% correct. ie Nostradamus.

There is a guy that in 1964 offered $1000 to anyone to prove of the paranormal. It is still offered today and no one has come close. Oh yea the prize is upto $1,000,000.

Besides doing magic, the famous magician Houdini spent his life going around disproving psychics. He even had a secret word he told his wife and upon his death she was to visit psychics that would supposedly get in touch with him in the spirit world. No psychic ever got the secret word right. :)

Well... it seems we have som skeptics in the groop... but consider this psychic/paranormal event i esperienced in the Smokey Mountains an later at a Mall at Indianapolis Indiana.!!!

Me an my wife was on vacation in the Smokeys an pulled over by a Tee Pee alongside the road... an ther was a sign that said:::

Three questons answered... 1$.!!!

Well we got in line an finaly our turn cam an the old Indian (native American) said... "Please ask you'r questons.!!!"

I said... "Do you know what i had for brakfast 10 years ago" an he said "yes... what is you'r second queston"... an i said... "well what did i have for brakfast 10 years ago" an he said "egges".!!!

Then it cam to me that i had no idea if he was rite or not an left wit-out even askin my third queston... he got my dollar fare an square an me an my wife got a dollars wort of chuckle out of it... lol.!!!

An then about 10 years later we saw the sam Indian at a Mall... an he was still makin a livin by answrin 3 questons for a dollar.!!!

An as a joke... i desided to do som "Indian-talk" as we walked past him so i raized my hand an said "HOW"... an he looked me strate in the eyes an said... "scrambled... woud you like to ask 3 mor questons for a dollar.???"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...