[Solved] Unexpected Queued Page

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes there is a hiccup in the scripts that automatically maintain accounts or a problem with a server (in this case Stevie) which can reset accounts (it affects httpd.conf). We know it is annoying and inconvenient, but we try to fix the problem as fast as we can using a script the admins can run.

Well my site is up and running again so thanks to the Admins. :)

It is also good to see a dedicated page to Post on for this issue since Jun 25 2011 as it does seem to be a frequent issue.

At least is this Forum Post is monitored by a couple or more Admins then action can be taken swiftly to resolve any issues.

I can understand reasons for running a script to clean up accounts, however would it not be possible to Whitelist those sites that are affected as I do maintain that my previous post was no exaggeration:

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...ost&p=67226

Is there a reason why whenever I seem to make changes to a site the account gets queued?

But anyway all is fine for now.

One other point if you are regularly sorting out your Browser Cache as a Webmaster or Web Designer:

Use Opera as it is the Web Designers dream!

Besides this really is the fastest Browser, it does not need cache or any remembered data.

Opera gives you the option 'not to cache'.

Main Menu/Tools/Preferences/tab-Advanced/Menu-History

Addresses: Uncheck 'Remember content on visited pages'. Click 'Clear'.

Memory cache: Select 'Off'. Disk cache: Select 'Off'. Click 'Clear'. Check 'Empty on exit'.

Check documents: Select 'Always'. Check images: Select 'Always'.

Main Menu/Tools/Preferences/tab-Advanced/Menu-Cookies

Radio: 'Accept cookies'

Check 'Delete new cookies when exiting Opera'

Main Menu/Tools/Preferences/tab-Advanced/Menu-Storage

Web pages using persistant storage: Click 'Clear all'.

Use application cache: Select 'No'.

You now have a Browser that requires no maintenance. At worst you may simply close it down and re-open.

There would be no way to "whitelist" accounts. This issue does not happen because the accounts have to be requeued, that's why it is incorrect and has to be fixed. We have no way of preventing it (as of now).

An administrator posted a new topic in the moderator discussion, saying that a user was abusing the server with an excess amount of server load.

This abuse started just before the queued page started (by my calculations). Coincidence?