This is how BRAZIL lost & is OUT of FIFA WC!!!

Prashant

This is how BRAZIL lost!!!

And nope!! these pics not morphed ! ESPN-Star Sportd showed this after the match and I captured them by my new TV-Tuner card :D !

hey! you are at E10Host aren't you????

Nope I am not. I have a complete video of Brazil Vs France on my PC (of course the ones I have posted came in an email from my friend). These pics were shown to all the people via ESPN STAR Sports channel and may be the person at E10host also collected the same pics as I did. Moreover these pics are highly circulated in the friends circle and I think its merely a co-incidence that someone at E10host made the same post and nothing more.

strange... cuz not onlu the pics are the same, but also the name.... except that he uses djprashant... that't why I asked.

May be , You know this Prashant name is slightly common in India. Anyways but now I know that u 2 are a member at e10host forum :P

Well !! No more arguments, all I should say is that you can keep guessing but if you believe me then I am not at E10host

• 4 weeks later...