[Solved] queued : aamsur2

The username 'aamsur2' cannot be found in the database. It may have been deleted for inactivity; you need to login to cPanel every 30 days to keep your account alive. :(

Since your account has been deleted, your domain is now showing the Queued page since it cannot find an account named 'aamsur2'.

Feel free to create a new account. :)

The username 'aamsur2' cannot be found in the database. It may have been deleted for inactivity; you need to login to cPanel every 30 days to keep your account alive. :(

Since your account has been deleted, your domain is now showing the Queued page since it cannot find an account named 'aamsur2'.

Feel free to create a new account. :)

hey, why i wasn't got suspended before ?

i think i always login in to cpanel every 30 days.

can i get my site-backup ?

It's either your account is deleted or you gave the wrong account name, but aamsur2 does not exist in the database.

can i get my site-backup ?

Yes, you can create a new account if you wish and restore your backup onto the new account to restore your website. Just make sure you log in to cPanel at least once every thirty days to prevent your account from being deleted again.

If you don't have a backup of your site there is nothing that can be done other than starting over because once an account is deleted there are no remaining traces on our servers.

Sorry, I can't think of any other explanation. :(

Site backups should be taken by the user of the account and are not taken by HelioHost. This is clearly stated in the TOS.

Do you login through the HelioHost homepage?

hey, why i wasn't got suspended before ?
You should have got suspended before and I am surprised that you didn't. You are suspended after 30 days of inactivity, and then your account is deleted after an additional 7 days. You should have had an email notification.

i just login directly to ==>> https://softskill.tk:2083
That link should work fine.

Username = aamsur2

server = stevie

domain = softskill.tk

There is now an account in the database for Johnny with the same IP address as yours. Look:

Username: rafhanwe

Domain: www.rafhan*****.co.cc

Server: Johnny

Username = aamsur2

server = stevie

domain = softskill.tk

There is now an account in the database for Johnny with the same IP address as yours. Look:

Username: rafhanwe

Domain: www.rafhan*****.co.cc

Server: Johnny

Suree ????

trust me, i just sign up once, it must be a mistake. if there is same another ip-address(another person) as mine, it's definitely not me.

you have to check this porblem. trust me !!!!!!!

== sorry for bad spelling== :)

Suree ????

trust me, i just sign up once, it must be a mistake. if there is same another ip-address(another person) as mine, it's definitely not me.

you have to check this porblem. trust me !!!!!!!

== sorry for bad spelling== :)

It's always possible you posted on this forum or tried to create your account from a public, shared domain, such as a library, school, or your job. If you want to create a new account I recommend doing so from your own personal internet connection that you pay for if at all possible, like from your home, so you can be sure of who else might be using your connection.

It's always possible you posted on this forum or tried to create your account from a public, shared domain, such as a library, school, or your job. If you want to create a new account I recommend doing so from your own personal internet connection that you pay for if at all possible, like from your home, so you can be sure of who else might be using your connection.

yes i absolutely know it.

i use my personal internet connection when signup. i created a new account in my house.

hmmm. probably due to ip-dynamic ? :wacko:

because, my ip is dynamic.

btw, i just created new account again. how to restore my backup ? :(

oh GOD, i have to start again from zero :(

btw, i just created new account again. how to restore my backup ?

What backup would you like to restore?

How did you take your backup?

What type is your backup (ZIP, TAR.GZ, etc)

probably due to ip-dynamic?

Yes, your IP seems to have changed from the one in your previous posts. ;)

What type is your backup (ZIP, TAR.GZ, etc)

i usually makes backup from wizard, i think the extention is *.tar.gz

i created a few months ago.

What backup would you like to restore?

i wanna get my site before !!!! :(

i was never doing something wrong, wasn't ?.

You should change your system. I am older than ===>> rafhanwe . why my account removed ???? :angry: :angry:

He should not be allowed to register because of the same ip-address as mine.

:( hiks hiks

i usually makes backup from wizard, i think the extention is *.tar.gz

i created a few months ago.

Did you do a Full Backup or a Partial Backup? You could restore it if it is a Partial Backup, but if it is Full Backup an admin would need to restore it.

i wanna get my site before !!!!

i was never doing something wrong, wasn't ?.

You should change your system. I am older than ===>> rafhanwe . why my account removed ????

He should not be allowed to register because of the same ip-address as mine.

Your account has been permanently deleted and there is nothing we can do about it. Sometimes glitches in the system can cause bad things happen, and we apologise for this. However, it clearly states in the TOS that we are not liable for any damage.

That user with the same IP as you was NOT the reason that your account got deleted as far as I know. And since your IP keeps changing (dynamic IP) this cannot be the reason. It was simply a glitch in the system, there is nothing else we can do.