[Solved] Queued: koyal142

koyal142

I've created my new account.

But when i go to koyal142.heliohost.org Googlechrome says: Oops! Google Chrome could not find koyal142.heliohost.org

When i check the status on http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/status.ph...ername=koyal142 it says: Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

I can acces the cPanel via: http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/index.html

i already deleted my cache, and refreshed al the time with CTRL+F5..

I do == "Which operating system you are using? if windows,open cmd and type "ipconfig /flushdns" "

What do i need to do now?

Greetings,

koyal142

Username: koyal142

Domain: koyal142.heliohost.org

I cannot see your site either, meaning it is not your fault. It appears your account is Active, but your domain isn't even showing Queued...

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

Works fine for me. Loads Apache's default directory listing. I can see folders of apps/, cgi-bin/, images/, and socialinterview/ along with a file postinfo.html. The apps folder contains an index file running phpInfo(), cgi-bin is empty, images is empty, and socialinterview loads another phpInfo(). I suspect with time it will work for you as well. Just because you flushed your local DNS does not mean that your DNS servers (normally managed by your internet service provider) has gotten the necessary updates. Based on the serial of your DNS records, I would speculate that this domain just got added to DNS recently (most likely in last 8 hours) and since TTL is set to 1 day, it hasn't propagated to all name servers yet.

Patience.

Nope, it's the other way round! :D

Cody appears to be more stable than Stevie since there are around 1000 more accounts on Johnny, which is causing Charlie to stress.