What is better?

• 4 weeks later...

Internet Explorer sucks hands down. You go for Internet Explorer you are basically screwed then. Don't complain about viruses, because IE will give all you ever need. Firefox prevents these things, it's a way faster browser, easier to use and navigate, is cleaner, more efficient, more useful extensions, better quality, skinable, correctly displays css according to standards, and just more that IE can't handle. And why is that? Because Microsoft has stated that they won't listen to our suggestions on supporting standards, because we should be supporting them in standards, not the other way around.

Basically they want web-developers to make sites that work for them, rather than them make a browser that works for our coding. Well too bad, you lost Internet Explorer. And one day you will finally cease to exist. Because everyone is getting to darn tired of you and your ways of being a total monopoly dictator.

By the way, I got some of this info from this site: nomoreiehacks.org

It's a good one-page website.. Spread it around to prevent others from using IE! Down with IE! FireFox has truly taken back the web.

I actually use both IE 7 and Firefox 2. Firefox I do most of my personal and business browsing, but I use IE 7 when I am verifying clients websites to make sure that they show up properly, since most people use the IE system. But I have switched to Firefox after downloading it and trying it out, and I love it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Theres always opera. :D

And remember there are aren't so many viruses for FF because so many people use it. If everybody used it the hackers would have to stop focusing on IE and start focusing on FF. And don't forget that most comps come with IE and the average internet user doesn't have a clue bout FF, and could care less about all of its advantages. So unless FF starts coming on comps when they are bought IE will never leave( It's kinda like Linux and M.S. Linux doesn't get viruses because most people don't use it).

As for me I like FF, and I personally hope it doesn't take over IE for the reasons I stated above.

Anyways thats just my two cents/pence depending on where you live. :lol: