Jump to content


HelioHost

Member Since 17 May 2012
Offline Last Active Jun 21 2020 08:29 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: [HH#577128] Fwd: HELP WITH MYSQL DATABASE ACCESS

Yesterday, 07:30 PM

It's working, thank so much for the help!

El vie., 3 jul. 2020 a las 12:17, Heliohost Support ()
escribio:

> Did you enable remote mysql in cpanel? Also, is that database user
> assigned to the database?
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet...showtopic=40346
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>

--
Jesus Ramiro Roman Acosta
Consultor en Proyectos y Calidad
Project Management Professional PMP #475712
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt # 7834

In Topic: [HH#520812] Access to tommy

Yesterday, 01:29 AM

Thank you for your response.

my username es "jr.romanacosta@gmail.com" or "jrra"

thanks in advance!

El jue., 2 jul. 2020 a las 18:34, Heliohost Support ()
escribio:

> We can definitely restore your disk space. The inactivity immunity
> would've expired right around the time the server crashed though, so
> there's nothing really to restore there.
>
> What's your new account's username?
>
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet...showtopic=36812
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>

--
Jesus Ramiro Roman Acosta
Consultor en Proyectos y Calidad
Project Management Professional PMP #475712
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt # 7834

In Topic: [HH#520812] Access to tommy

Yesterday, 12:03 AM

Hi guys!

I hope you're doing good, I just checked on the configuration of my
account, when the server crashed I went away, I recreated the account but
my 2gb space and the inactivity was never restored.

on the email chain you can track my donations (first the extra gb, and then
the new server)

Hope you can help me!

El dom., 22 sept. 2019 a las 10:44, Heliohost Support (<
support@heliohost.org>) escribio:

> Good news for you! Tommy's back, so you'll be shortly send an invitation
> so that you can recreate your account there!
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet...showtopic=36812
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>

--
Jesus Ramiro Roman Acosta
Consultor en Proyectos y Calidad
Project Management Professional PMP #475712
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt # 7834

In Topic: [HH#965769] Fwd: HelioHost Tommy Invitation

02 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

Thanks!
K

> On Jul 2, 2020, at 21:34, Heliohost Support =
wrote:
>
> Sometimes this happens...invite resent. Try the new one and see if =
that works for you.
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet...owtopic=3D40338
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>

In Topic: [HH#621464] Account archived

24 June 2020 - 05:48 AM

Thank you!

On Wed, 24 Jun, 2020, 11:16 am Heliohost Support,
wrote:

> Thank you for your response
> On Wed, 24 Jun, 2020, 11:13 am Heliohost Support,
> wrote:
> > Unarchived.
> >
> >
> > You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
> >
> > https://www.helionet...p?showtopic@257
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Heliohost support
> > https://www.heliohost.org/
> > https://www.helionet.org/
> >
> >
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet...p?showtopic@257
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>