[Solved] Suspended: wbdvsm

wbdvsm

Hi, I got suspended agin. I'm sure it was the same reason as before, which was my site using too much system resources. I switched to a Wordpress theme recently, which I'm sure is the culprit. Can you please unsuspend me so that I can back up recent changes and advise me as to which server I can park my site on until I switch services? Thank you

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High wordpress load for the fourth time.

There's three choices considering that:

• I can unsuspend you and move you to Johnny where the load won't matter so much. You can keep your account active, but the downside is poor uptime and speed. Your site will likely be down more than up due to the speed of Johnny and the resources needed for WP.
  • I can unsuspend you and disable your website so only cPanel works. This way you can back up your account. If you want to get the website working, you would need to remove Wordpress and request that. The downside here is your website is down.
  • I can delete Wordpress for you and unsuspend your account, with the understanding that you're forbidden from using Wordpress. This way you get to keep your Tommy account, but downside is your wordpress installation will be permanently deleted.

Please let me know which one you want.

I mean, unless Johnny works so poorly that the backup wouldn't even work. I don't know. If that's a risk, then I'd ask to be reactivated on Tommy with Wordpress (not one of the options you gave) just for a day to do the backup, then moved to Johnny if you could do that

Sorry, one more suggestion about what to do/request. I decided to switch to a paid host, but would like to keep my Tommy account open for non-Wordpress sites I might want to do. So could you bring me back up on Tommy with my Wordpress sites active and let me back them up and then delete them there. I will actually delete them after I've backed them up. I've already paid for the other host. If I don't, you can ban me. Thank you

When I enable WP_debug I get this message: 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/wbdvsm/public_html/floydn.co/wp-content/plugins/tablepress/controllers/controller-frontend.php on line 394

Use the full backup button under the Backup settings in cPanel. That will give you all of your files and your database, which you can use to restore the site on your new host. https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/backup/index.html

As I said in my original post, WP won't run well (or in your case due to it being so bloated, at all), on Johnny.

Thanks, I'm not familiar with this method though, I think I tried it before and failed after wasting a day. Could you do me a big favor please and move be back to Tommy and let me backup through Wordpress and then delete my sites. That'd all be done within the day. I've donated a couple of times. Please let me just get out cleanly

Please see the following thread for details: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/41748-solved-suspended-wbdvsm/

I just want to backup through Wordpress and get out.

I don't know how to restore databases from cPanel backups. Maybe I would be able to figure it our after hours trying. Maybe. 

I was promised that Johnny would work poorly, but it doesn't work for my site at all. 

I've promised to run Wordpress to generate backups only and then delete the sites. 

This would be a big help. 

Please switch me back to Tommy

https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/41748-solved-suspended-wbdvsm/

Thanks, I'm not familiar with this method though,

You literally just go to this link https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/frontend/paper_lantern/backup/index.html sign in, and click "download a full account backup".

This account was already moved to Johnny by somebody else and unsuspended.

That was me. Sorry I fell asleep without remembering to make a post that it was done.

I don't know how to restore databases from cPanel backups. Maybe I would be able to figure it our after hours trying. Maybe.

The full backup includes database dumps called something like wbdvsm_wordpress551.sql. You can import them through phpmyadmin or on the command line.

I went to your rapidenglish.eu site and got a 500 error. Here is the error log to diagnose what is causing that error

[Fri Nov 13 15:50:58.673205 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 22599] [client 216.218.228.94:59205] End of script output before headers: ea-php73
[Fri Nov 13 15:50:59.752796 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 32699] [client 216.218.228.94:59207] End of script output before headers: ea-php73, referer: http://rapidenglish.eu/
[Fri Nov 13 15:51:00.202771 2020] [cgi:error] [pid 32699] [client 216.218.228.94:59207] End of script output before headers: ea-php73, referer: http://rapidenglish.eu/
But you don't have to fix the 500 error to backup your site.

As far as floydn.co that error means your site is trying to use too much memory, which is the reason you got suspended on Tommy. If you can reduce the amount of memory it needs it should run.

"As far as floydn.co that error means your site is trying to use too much memory, which is the reason you got suspended on Tommy. If you can reduce the amount of memory it needs it should run."

Yeah, that's what I thought. Maybe you can suggest how I can reduce the memory? Or could you transfer me back to Tommy so that I can just quickly backup and delete? 

I get it that you don't want sites that eat up a lot of memory. If I'd known that, maybe I wouldn't have donated to get on Tommy, but ok, whatever, I don't understand what you guys want to do, punish me? Is it that hard to put me back on Tommy so that I can do this? 

Can you please just get me on Tommy so that I can backup and delete. I did a lot of work on the site - design and copywriting and now I can't get into it or have to spend hours figuring out how to upload databases and crap like that I know nothing about. 

Please please please

I mean, what % of the time when people are suspended for overusing memory are they unable to run their sites on Johnny. Is that really such good advice to give in those cases? And then what, just leave them hanging? 

You guys have been really cool and helpful up to now, so I don't why this is so difficult. 

I think you guys got me into this situation a little bit and only have a simple request so that I can just get my data in a form that I can use and then be out of your hair. 

If you could do that, I would appreciate it very much